Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
pinkEgo’s 150 followers ART giveaway.
i know my art ain’t the best (and as you can see i’m not thaaat popular or good) but i want to give it away since i don’t know what else to do this week since school finished yesterday! so yeah.
- you don’t really have to be following me ( no, this is not an invitation for you to follow me, seriously, you DONT have to be following me.)
- no giveaway blogs ( I WILL CHECK)
- have your ask box open please, if you do not reply in a range of 24 hours i will choose someone else.
- reblog/like both count (reblogs mroe though)
- not a rule but know that i am thankful in advance if you participate, it kiiiinda means a lot to me.
deadline is december the 10th. or when i see that this post stopped havin notes.
what i will draw: anything at all, i have no shame, but make it simple since i can’t draw like the marvel artists.
I think my ask box is open…
How do I check…
Incredible Intricate Mixed Media Sculptures
Kansas-based artist Kris Kuksi, previously featured on Curious History, opened his fourth solo show, Revival, at the Joshua Liner Gallery in New York on November 21st. Kuksi continues his use of ornate assemblage to create wildly complex sculptures that comment on history, life, death, and spiritual conflict. Revival will be on view through January 18, 2014 and you can see many more pieces from the exhibition in this gallery.
Darren Deephollow: Still doesn’t explain why he looks like Satan now.
Aethiar Webb: I’d say more of a Baphomet.
Senis Kindfire: Actually you’re thinking of the Sabbatic goat which-